SATC is pleased to announce the creation of a new education and development subsidiary, SATC Solution Center L3C, a low profit limited liability company (the “Solution Center”). The Solution Center will provide continuing real estate education, continuing legal education, and will produce a commercial real estate centered podcast entitled: “Real Estate For Breakfast.” The Real Estate for Breakfast podcast is a Chicago centric commercial real estate podcast utilizing attorneys and real estate professionals to create thoughtful commentary on current real estate issues, helpful descriptions of common legal and business issues, and entertaining discussion. One of the Solution Center’s first events will be a cyber and data security symposium entitled “Cyber Security: What Does It Mean for My Business?”, and it will take place on March 8, 2017 from 3-6 p.m. at 311 S. Wacker Drive, Chicago, IL. Please contact email@example.com for further details.
- 'Kickstarting' New Business
- SATC and Cyber Security
- TRID: Major Rule Changes for Residential Real Estate Transactions
- Substituting a Bond for a Mechanic's Lien
- Lease or a License?
John Campbell and Allison Adams will be presenting "Current Cyber Security Issues from a Legal Perspective" before the Commercial Litigation Committee of the Chicago Bar Association on May 25, 2016.
- The City of Chicago Elevator Inspection Program: What Every Landlord Must Know
- The Whoopsie Statute - Foreclosure and the Mistakenly Omitted Subordinate Interests
- What about Future Rent?
- Lease or License? That is the Question
- Don't Ask! Criminal Background Questions on Job Applications
- Flyer Alert: New Illinois Pregnancy Accommodation Law
- Illinois Updates Health Care Power of Attorney
- Flying Blind: Commercial Drone Update
The New Medical Marijuana Law And Your Business
Insurance Agents, Brokers And Producers - What's The Difference Anyway
Building Code Cases - Are Attorneys Really Necessary
Slapped! Strategic Lawsuits Against Public Policy
CANning the SPAM - Complying With The CAN-SPAM Act
How Your Employee's Distracted Driving Habits Could Cost Your Company
Don't Discriminate Against Section 8
Protecting Your Clients and Yourselves from the Keep Chicago Renting Ordinance
- Concealed Carry: Landlord Rights and Developing Issues
- IMFL: Recently Passed Amendments to Strengthen Tenant Rights
- Interns: to Pay or Not to Pay
- Julie's Law: Taking Away Court Supervision for Excessive Speeders